A couple weeks ago Staples stayed with my parents while I went to a bachlorette party in Fredericksburg. It was the longest Stapes and I have been apart, but I was totally at peace with it because I knew my mom had been missing her big time! They had so much fun together and I was so happy to be able to stay a few days in Boerne too!
 |
They went to the river and fed the ducks everyday.
(Her outfit was picked out by mom, of course.)
|
 |
Spent some quality time with Grandpa Wiggins.
|
We went on a ride out to the Phillip' ranch to feed their animals while they were out of town, and it turned into a mini-safari for Staples.
 |
| We didn't feed these animals, just the cats and dog. |
 |
| Stapes liked all the cows. |
 |
| The cat was a big hit too! |
 |
| Their dog was just as excited to see her. |
Staples LOVES the jumperoo at my parents' house. In fact she loved it so much I decided to get her a used one for our house, bye-bye exersaucer!
My mom kept our hi-chair from 20 years ago, and I am so happy she did! It is one thing that I actually remember sitting in (and crawling out of), so that makes it even more fun to see Staples in it. We don't have one at our house, so I always feel like she looks so old when she's in it.
 |
| That is my glow worm from the 80's- still glows too! |
We love going to Boerne and can't wait till we get to go back!!!
Love this post and all of the pictures!
ReplyDeleteso beautiful.
ReplyDelete