Wednesday, April 13, 2011

nursery

Last week I was updating Staples' baby book and realized I did not have a picture of her nursery.  So, yesterday we had a little photo session and the pressure was really on bc I knew today I had to lower the crib (all by myself, thank you).

I wish that I could take credit for her adorable room, but since we didn't know what we were having all of the decorating happened when she was just home from the hospital and I was too preoccupied to take part or care. Luckily, she is blessed with an amazing daddy with great taste and a good eye who happily took over the job (with a little help from his mom too)!



Her birdcage chandelier is one of my favorite things in our whole house!
Daddy was very proud of this find.

All of these were found in different antique stores in our neighborhood.

Cozy spot for a sweet little girl.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love her nursery, it worked! She is the perfect little girl to live there:)

    ReplyDelete