Thursday, June 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Trev!

Today is Trevor's 29th birthday! Woohoo!  

I am beyond blessed to have such an amazing husband, who also happens to be a fantastic dad!  Staples and I are two very lucky girls!

To celebrate the birthday boy, Trev's mom threw a great little party...  MJ was playing, the root beer was cold, and of course tons of yummy chicken parmesan from Carrabba's!

Staples and Gramma



Ivy wanted to push Staples in the swing.  Cousin Ivy gives really good BIG pushes. 

Esther and her mommy


James needed help with his paci.

Love her shoes!

All the mommas and babies

Happy Birthday Trev!  I love you so much!

3 comments:

  1. Great post! Happy Birthday Trevor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Happy Birthday Trevor post is sorely lacking in pics of the man himself. In fact, I demand an equal ratio of Trevor to Stapes pics from here on out. And if my demands aren't met, this blog will be smeared on my blog.
    -wjw

    ReplyDelete
  3. Upon further consideration, a picture of Staples is essentially a picture of Trevor. So I retract my previous demands.

    ReplyDelete